Wednesday, August 09, 2006

When the cat is gone...

First of all, I am surprised to see that so many are willing to start over again. This again proves what a solid community we are. The support you guys give is great.

The overwhelming majority obviously want a fresh start. So lets do that. We can't wait any more for the police to give us the server back, we got addictions to feed!

So clear some room on your hard drives, rip a few movies, buy a pack of DVDRs, cause ADC is coming back to take out the trash.


Speaking of trash... We appreciate that other sites serve as temporary homes for ADC-users we do not appreciate when the people involved in those sites (namely bithq) spam our blog, spews out racial slurs, smacktalk, insult the staff in a very immature manner or even send dino mail where they threatens to call the police on us. It is just not cool.

And if that wasn't enough they lock+delete threads where users discuss ADC-related stuff. They even go as far as banning users that say they are going to leave when ADC comes.

We would love to cooperate with other sites that share the same interests and goals as us, but I guess bithq doesn't feel the same. They kind of sat the bar with their hostile stance towards ADC.

Oh well, enough of this drama, our club will be back up very soon, so stay tuned.
And thanks again for the support!

19 Comments:

Blogger wilson said...

Is there going to be a limit of registered users when you guys start up again?

I bet there's a ton of people trying to squeeze through, once the doors open.

7:15 PM  
Blogger zytroop said...

Sweetness :)

11:30 PM  
Blogger space said...

i miss adc...

1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, fresh start, but damn, I'll miss my stellar ratio

4:37 AM  
Blogger Baradit said...

my HD is small, but my heart is big. :-)))

GRANDE ADC!!!!!!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That's the stuff!! Don't worry, you get the new server up and running, and you'll be surprised by how fast it will fill up with users and torrents! Hurry, hurry, hurry!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Truthfuldemise said...

Im so gonna get my external cleared off and ready to use for this.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Queen of my Kingdom said...

This just made my day!!!!

I am sending lots of good vibes out to those working hard to egt ADC back up and running!

11:48 AM  
Blogger JoMuDDer said...

Awsome!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hells yeah! woo-hoo .. can't wait for ADC to go back online ..

12:04 PM  
Blogger idrainu said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. i must be like the only person who is sad to lose their stats.. mostly cause I was able to take advantage of something I won't have by the time ADC is back up and running..

#ADC
1NUY4SH4
Uploaded 1.29 TiB (Daily average: 11.69 GiB)
Downloaded 421.22 GiB (Daily average: 3.73 GiB)
Share ratio 3.14 [grin.gif]
Avatar [IY-a01.jpg]
Class [power.gif]

I am glad at least it's finally getting turned back on.. is there any way we can get our stats back at all?

12:59 PM  
Blogger urHand said...

OH HELLS YEAH!

1:29 PM  
Blogger EDDIE said...

happy to hear ADC is comming back. best dvd site on the planet and far beyond that. when and where can i register????

2:17 PM  
Blogger Dot said...

Wahoo...can't wait for ADC to come back!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOA it's a big surprise seeing this... i'm really happy to know ADC Strikez bak :p i was one of the ppl who run to enter in new sites for replaces adc fortunely i never register on their damn sites :D ha ha ha like others say no one can replace ADC!!!... "OH HELLS YEAH!"
thanks ADC you're my last hope to be happy ;p

9:46 PM  
Blogger mazigazi said...

i hit my head when I fainted at the news! hooray! I am now breathing a long sigh of relief...

6:18 AM  
Blogger Dot said...

Oh, and, I apologize, I was one of those "vultures" asking for an invite...if it makes you feel any better I've already deleted my account at that site *shrugs* But in any case, I'm sorry.

I'm so ADC is coming back. I need my Asian films again...

7:04 AM  
Blogger lilaznviper said...

oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally something to do ahahha gunna sign up imediately once ADC comes bak

11:47 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

"Would Miami/FL/US be a bad place."

Yes this would be a very bad place, considering the thought police would be buttholing and fondling you the entire time.
The servers need to be based in sweden because of political problems.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home